- ‘Peter Pan’ production opens this Saturday at Yucaipa Little Theatre
- Public School Educator Sean McMurray arrested for Sexual Abuse with Yucaipa Child under 14 years
- Join in the Special Activities at the SBC Museum on Earth Day Sunday April 22
- Yucaipa Youth Advisory Committee hosts Color-Me-Miles Color Run this Saturday, sign-ups available
- Senator Morrell Expresses Concern over Amended Version of Sexual Abuse Free Education (SAFE) Act
Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer registration open for Spring 2018 season
Spring 2018 registration is open for Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer and will remain open through March 17. All teams will be coed and will have an almost equal number of boys and girls on each team. Spring soccer is a fun, non-competitive six-week program of once a week practices and weekly games.
Spring soccer does not include score keeping of the games; the spring teams are about enjoying the games, competing with their teammates and friends, and is an opportunity for players to focus on further developing their skills for the upcoming fall season. During spring soccer there are no fundraisers, photos, pizza parties, sponsors, ref-fees, All-Stars or standings.
Three options are available for registration. The most popular registration method is online; more than two-thirds of players/parents opt to register online to avoid any conflicts with family schedules, driving, work schedules or simply because it’s the easiest way to register. Plus, it’s secure and quick. On-line registration is available at: www.cysa-yvyso.affinitysoccer.com. Follow all registration guidelines including scanning and uploading the child’s birth certificate, as needed.
A second registration option is to fill out the online application, print it out and send/mail the form along with a copy of the child’s birth certificate and payment to: YVYSO, P.O. Box 17, Yucaipa, CA 92399.
The third option is for in-person registration. All face-to-face registration will be held at the Bryant Street Baptist Church at 13456 Bryant St. in Yucaipa. In-person registration dates and times are:
- Wednesday, Feb. 7, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 7 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 17 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Registration for Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer’s spring season is on a first come, first served basis. Minimum age to play is 4 years old; children must have been born between January and December 2013. Payments made by credit card or e-check are subject to a small convenience fee. Registration fees for spring soccer is $60.00 per child.
Spring soccer practices will begin on Saturday, April 14 and games begin on Saturday, April 21. All practices and games will be played at the Rick McCown Soccer Complex at 34240 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa.
For additional information or questions regarding Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer’s Spring 2018 season go to: http://www.yucaipasoccer.org/contact.