- Experts Encourage Families to have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes
- County Health Officer Issue Smoke Advisory for El Dorado Fire
- Crafton ASL Instructor’s Program Being Utilized Across the Nation
- Applications being accepted for Youth Advisory Committee through Sept. 30
- First Digital Victim Advocate Program Launched In California
Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer Cancels Spring season; Offers Refunds or Credits
If you registered your child for the Spring 2020 soccer season, then you will be sad to hear that the Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer Organization (YVYSO) has decided to cancel the season.
A notice published on YVYSO’s website from the board of directors said:
“It is with a heavy heart that due to the extension of President Trump’s “stay at home” order and for the safety and health of our players, coaches, referees, and dedicated families, the Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer Organization has decided to cancel its spring 2020 season.”
If you have registered and paid for the spring season, you have the following options to consider:
- Request a refund by emailing the registrar with your full name, player’s full name, and a valid address to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2020
- Request that your registration be credited for the fall 2020 season by again emailing the registrar at the above email address by May 1, 2020
- Donate your registration to the YVYSO league
Refunds will NOT be made unless a request is completed through the registrar by May 1, 2020. If a request is not received by this date, then YVYSO will treat your registration as a donation to the league. During this time, please be patient as we have over five hundred players, and our volunteers are working hard to accommodate everyone as much as possible.
The YVYSO Board of Directors would like to thank all of our families and their sponsors for continued support and dedication to our league. We hope that you all are staying healthy during these uncertain times.
For additional information or questions regarding Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer call the Registrar at (909) 567-6812 or visit: http://www.yucaipasoccer.org/contact.