- Community Calendar: January 15
- Yucaipa’s legislators respond to Governor Brown’s proposed 2018-19 State Budget
- Free first weekend SBC Museum admission for Bank of America®/Merrill Lynch® card holders
- SBC Civil Grand Jury offers public presentations and attendance at civic events to educate the public
- Next Up — A Twilight Hike in Yucaipa
State Qualifier Races to be held in Yucaipa
Come out and see some of the best BMX racers in all of Southern California. Yucaipa BMX will be hosting its first BMX California State Qualifier Race on Sunday, March 19.
“This will be the first state qualifier for Yucaipa BMX,” said Tim Hansen. “The race is open to anyone and it will bring riders from all over Southern California.”
Riders must have a USA BMX membership to race and wear pants, a long-sleeve shirt, and a helmet.
Practice for 8 year-olds and younger will begin at 12:30 p.m. and open practice will start at 1:00 p.m. Racing is set to start approximately 2:30 p.m. and will conclude at about 6 p.m.
The event is free for all spectators. The track is located at 32750 Thunderbird Way in Yucaipa.
Riders are still being accepted and can register on the day of the race.
For more information about Yucaipa BMX or the races, call 951-818-9777 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org