- Cosmic Nights with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers at the SBC Museum
- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
- Yucaipa Rotary Seeks Entries for the 64th Annual Yucaipa Christmas Parade
- Community Calendar: September 17
Last Call for Fall Registration Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer Signups and Evaluations
Summer is here and the weather just started edging toward 100 degrees but the last chance for Fall registration and evaluation with Yucaipa Valley Youth Soccer Organization (YVYSO) are fast approaching. The fall soccer season attracts two to three times as many players versus the spring season so it’s especially important to register as soon as possible.
Two-thirds of players and their families have chosen to register online. Online registration is much easier but spaces fill up much faster. Online registration is still available at: https://secure.sportsaffinity.com/reg/index.asp?sessionguid=&domain=cysa-yvyso%2Eaffinitysoccer%2Ecom.
For those who wish to sign up in person, the following options are still available:
- Wednesday, July 11 6 to 8 p.m.
Bryant Glen Baptist Church, 13456 Bryant Street in Yucaipa
- Saturday, July 14 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Rick McCown Complex, 34240 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa
The last chance for evaluations for fall soccer will be Saturday, July 14 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Rick McCown Complex. You can be evaluated without being registered if this best suits your needs.
Registration fees until July 7 are $115 for the first child and $110 for each additional child in the same family. After July 8 registration fees are $165 for the first child and $160 for each additional child in the same family. Additionally, each player is responsible for selling two cases of World Famous Chocolates; the fundraiser buy-out fee is $40.