- Artist Bernard Hoyes works open at the County Museum
- Yucaipa Voters to Cast Ballots on Transactions and Use Tax Ordinance of 2020 on March 3
- A Holiday Gift Guide for Homeowners and Homebuyers
- “Take Me Out to the Ballgame…” – Signups Underway for Yucaipa’s 2020 Spring Little Leagues
- Yucaipa Performing Arts Center Presents Jarabe Mexicano on Friday, Dec. 13
Hurry! Yucaipa’s 2019 Summer Youth Basketball Registration Extended Until Thursday, June 14
If you’re looking to keep your kids active and busy this summer, the city of Yucaipa has extended registration for the 2019 Summer Youth Basketball Registration Extended Until Thursday, June 14. Practices will begin the week of June 24.
Participation in the city’s youth basketball program is a sure-fire way to ensure that your kids, ages 10 to 14, are active, learning/honing skills and engaging in age-appropriate activity. Plus, they have the chance to make new friends and further learn the value of teamwork. Kids will be assigned teams based on age; Division A is for youth born in 2005-06; Division B is for kids born in 2007-08; and, Division C is for the youngest participants, those born in 2009-10. Proof of age is required to register for the program.
Fees are $70 per Yucaipa participant; non-Yucaipa residents are eligible to register for $91 per player. Register is available at the Yucaipa Community Center at 34900 Oak Glen Road. For questions regarding the program and registration call: 909-790-7460