- Help to Care for Man’s Best Friend — Doggie Dayz To Be Held September 28
- Looking for a New Bike Trail Experience for the Family? Join the Santa Ana River Trail Bike Day
- Workshop to Be Held to Understand the Individualized Education Program for Special Needs Children
- Sen. Morrell’s “Job Creator” Bill Passes Legislature, Forwarded to Governor for Signature
- Get Ready for Today’s Take a Hike Yucaipa!
Hurry! Sign-Ups for Yucaipa Valley American Little League Fall Ball Ends This Saturday
If your child seems to have been born with a baseball mitt in his/her hand, is glued to the television only to watch either of the Los Angeles basin baseball teams or is continually looking for someone with whom to play catch – maybe you should sign-up said youngster for the Yucaipa Valley American Little League (YVALL) Fall Ball season. But hurry – sign-ups end at midnight this Saturday, August 25.
YVALL Fall Ball sign-ups are being accepted through midnight on Saturday, Aug. 25 online at: www.yvall.org. One last walk-up registration event is being held this Saturday, Aug. 25 from 9 a.m. to 12p.m. at the Bryant Glen Sports complex at 11092 Sunnyside Drive in Yucaipa. Cost for Fall Ball is $35 per player.
Fall Ball is an instructional league and offers the opportunity for players to receive additional coaching from manager and coaches during games. The Fall Baseball season is intended to provide a fun, instructional setting where kids can learn new skills and possibly get experience in a higher age division while having fun and creating new friends in a semi-competitive, learning environment. No official score is kept during Fall Ball nor are there any end-of-the-season tournaments.
The Fall Baseball season runs from Sept. 8 to Oct. 27. All games are played on Sundays. Games will be played at the Bryant Glen Ballfields and the Yucaipa National fields on 13th St. and Yucaipa Blvd. ads the saying goes: Play Ball!