- Help to Care for Man’s Best Friend — Doggie Dayz To Be Held September 28
- Looking for a New Bike Trail Experience for the Family? Join the Santa Ana River Trail Bike Day
- Workshop to Be Held to Understand the Individualized Education Program for Special Needs Children
- Sen. Morrell’s “Job Creator” Bill Passes Legislature, Forwarded to Governor for Signature
- Get Ready for Today’s Take a Hike Yucaipa!
Free Basketball Clinic for Yucaipa Youth Ages 10 to 17
Is your child looking to sharpen their basketball skills? The city of Yucaipa, the Yucaipa Police Department and the San Bernardino County (SBC) Sheriff’s Department will be offering a free Basketball Clinic for Yucaipa youth, ages 10 to 17 years of age on Saturday, May 18 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. the clinic will be held at the Yucaipa Community Center at 34900 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa.
The clinic will offer the chance for young athletes to learn valuable skills including teamwork, sportsmanship and the importance of staying active. The free program will also include lunch for participants.
Space is limited for this one-day program and all participants must pre-register. Registration is now being accepted at the Yucaipa Community Center. For additional information on the clinic or for anyone requiring special accommodations please call: 909-790-7460.