- Experts Encourage Families to have a Plan for When Disaster Strikes
- County Health Officer Issue Smoke Advisory for El Dorado Fire
- Crafton ASL Instructor’s Program Being Utilized Across the Nation
- Applications being accepted for Youth Advisory Committee through Sept. 30
- First Digital Victim Advocate Program Launched In California
County Reminds Residents to Practice Social Distancing While Golfing
As County residents begin to venture back outdoors and enjoy the wonderful parks and recreation facilities, San Bernardino County is reminding everyone to continue practicing the social distancing measures we’ve been following.
One sport that allows you to get fresh air and sunshine while social distancing is golf. Here are a few guidelines to help ensure your safety and that of your companions:
- Keep your distance — stay at least six feet from the other players
- Do not share golf carts, unless your golf partner is someone from your household
- Remember to bring and wear your face cover when in proximity to others
- Arrive at the course with your golf shoes already on; Clubhouses are closed so you won’t be able to change at the course
- Bring your own water bottle
As a reminder, pro shops, restaurants and other clubhouse services are not open. To-go food orders, however, are allowed.