- Cosmic Nights with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers at the SBC Museum
- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
- Yucaipa Rotary Seeks Entries for the 64th Annual Yucaipa Christmas Parade
- Community Calendar: September 17
Yucaipa Businesses to be Honored by Sen. Morrell
Businesses were selected by local chambers of commerce, which submitted up to three names to be recognized at the event. One of the businesses nominated by each local chamber of commerce will be named as a Top Chamber Business for 2015.
The event will be held October 22 at the Orton Center at the University of Redlands. Check in will begin at 11:00 a.m. and the program will start at 11:30. Space is limited. For more details or information on how to attend, contact Melissa Boyd at (909) 581-9473 or SD23events@gmail.com.