- Community Calendar: January 21
- YAPS and Yucaipa Lions to Host Tails and Trails Dog Walk to Raise Funds for Homeless Pets
- Make Plans to Attend the Yucaipa Chamber’s Annual Installation and Community Awards Banquet
- Riley’s Farm Owner Featured on Huckabee TV, Reviews Lawsuit for Expressing His Personal Opinions
- Parent Information Meetings Scheduled for Student Required Sex Ed and HIV/AIDS Prevention Classes
Senator Morrell’s staff to host mobile office hours on Feb. 20
District staff with Yucaipa’s State Senator Mike Morrell’s (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) office will host mobile office hours on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Yucaipa Valley Chamber of Commerce office at 35139 Yucaipa Blvd. in Yucaipa. Residents and business owners are encouraged to stop by to discuss statewide or community issues as well as seek help with problems they may be having with state agencies.
Appointments are encouraged and can be made by contacting Sen. Morrell’s district office at 909-919-7731. Drop-ins are also welcome but scheduled appointments have priority. Drop-ins are seen on a first come, first serve basis as staff is available.
Sen. Morrell’s staff will regularly hold mobile office hours in Yucaipa on the third Tuesday of each month from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Yucaipa Chamber. The third Tuesday of each month for 2018 will be:
- March 20
- April 17
- May 15
- June 19
- July 17
- August 21
- September 18
- October 16
- November 20
- December 18
Sen. Morrell’s district covers portions of Riverside, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles Counties. The district includes all or portions of the following communities: Banning, Beaumont, Big Bear City, Big Bear Lake, Cedar Glen, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Crestline, Homeland, Hemet, Highland, Lake Arrowhead, Loma Linda, Menifee, Mentone, Nuevo, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino, San Jacinto and Wrightwood as well as Yucaipa.