- Generation GO! Project Underway as High School Seniors Begin County-Planned Internships
- Community Calendar: February 18
- Rep. Paul Cook Issues Statement on Averting Another Partial Government Shutdown
- Yucaipa City Council to Consider Ordinance for Collecting Single-Family Waste and Recycling Fees
- Yucaipa Kindness Month Continues for the Entire Month of February
Sen. Morrell’s Staff to Hold Monthly Mobile Office Hours in Yucaipa to Assist Residents
State Senator Mike Morrell’s (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) district staff will be holding mobile office hours in Yucaipa the third Tuesday morning of every month. The next regularly scheduled visit to Yucaipa will be Tuesday, February 19.
Sen. Morrell’s staff holds mobile office hours in various cities throughout the 23rd State Senate District in order to discuss statewide or community issues and to help constituents with problems may be having with state agencies. A full district-wide schedule can be found online at: https://morrell.cssrc.us/content/mobile-office-hours.
The senator’s mobile office hours in Yucaipa will be held at the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce at 35139 Yucaipa Blvd. in Yucaipa. The senator’s office staff will be available from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Appointments are encouraged and can be made by contacting the District Office at 909-919-7731.