- Animal Care and Control Announces New Fee Schedule
- San Bernardino County Mandated to Close Certain Indoor Business Operations
- Senate Republicans Request Columbus Statue Remain at State Capitol
- How to Celebrate 4th of July Safely During Coronavirus
- Crafton Hills Respiratory Care Program Receives CoARC Award
Sen. Morrell’s Staff to Hold Monthly Mobile Office Hours in Yucaipa to Assist Residents
State Senator Mike Morrell’s (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) district staff will be holding mobile office hours in Yucaipa the third Tuesday morning of every month. The next regularly scheduled visit to Yucaipa will be Tuesday, January 21.
Sen. Morrell’s staff holds mobile office hours in various cities throughout the 23rd State Senate District in order to discuss statewide or community issues and to help constituents with problems may be having with state agencies. A full district-wide schedule can be found online at: https://morrell.cssrc.us/content/mobile-office-hours.
Although drop-in appointments are welcome it is advisable to schedule an appointment for a mobile office visit thereby ensuring your opportunity to speak with Sen. Morrell’s staff. Appointments can be made by contacting the District Office at 909-919-7731.
The Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce’s office is located at 12062 California Street in Yucaipa.