- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
Sen. Mike Morrell’s Staff to Hold Mobile Office Hours at New Yucaipa Chamber Location
District staff with Sen. Mike Morrell’s will hold their regular monthly mobile office hours in Yucaipa on Tuesday, March 19 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. What’s new is the location for this monthly occurrence; the senator’s mobile office hours will be held in the new location of the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce, now based at the Yucaipa Performing Arts Center.
Sen. Morrell’s mobile office hours are held in Yucaipa on the third Tuesday of every month. These office hours are an opportunity for local constituents to discuss statewide or community issues with Sen. Morrell’s staff members. Additionally, constituents can seek help with problems they may be having with state agencies.
Although drop-in appointments are welcome it is advisable to schedule an appointment for a mobile office visit thereby ensuring your opportunity to speak with Sen. Morrell’s staff. Appointments can be made by contacting the District Office at 909-919-7731.
The Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce’s new office is located in the new Yucaipa Performing Arts Center – Visitors Center at 12062 California Street in Yucaipa.