- San Bernardino County Museum opens registration for the first of six 2018 Dome Talks
- Applications sought for “Patriots of the Past, Present, and Future” hosted by Senator Mike Morrell
- Burning Wild exhibit to open December 19 at San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Regional Parks opens applications for 2018 summer lifeguard positions
- Heed the advice Cal Fire firefighters tell their own families how to prepare before a fire strikes
Questions regarding state government? Visit with Senator Morrell’s staff on Tuesday, Dec. 19
Staff from State Senator Mike Morrell’s (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) office will be in Yucaipa on Tuesday, Dec. 19 to assist constituents with questions, issues or problems they have or have encountered with state agencies. Sen. Morrell’s district staff will be available for mobile office hours from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sen. Morrell’s mobile office hours in Yucaipa are held on the third Tuesday of each month at the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce’s office at 35139 Yucaipa Blvd. Whereas appointment times are encouraged drop-ins are also welcome on a first come, first serve basis. Appointments can be scheduled by calling Sen. Morrell’s District Office at 909-919-7731.