- Sherlock Holmes and the Singing Specter of Blagcross Castle at Riley’s Farm
- Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
- Rep. Cook praises Peru’s rescinding Venezuela’s invitation to Summit of the Americas
- Partnership allows students to earn Univ. of La Verne degrees at CHC
- Rep. Cook’s California Off-Road Recreation and Conservation Act receives subcommittee hearing
Questions regarding state government? Visit with Senator Morrell’s staff on Tuesday, Dec. 19
Staff from State Senator Mike Morrell’s (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) office will be in Yucaipa on Tuesday, Dec. 19 to assist constituents with questions, issues or problems they have or have encountered with state agencies. Sen. Morrell’s district staff will be available for mobile office hours from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sen. Morrell’s mobile office hours in Yucaipa are held on the third Tuesday of each month at the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce’s office at 35139 Yucaipa Blvd. Whereas appointment times are encouraged drop-ins are also welcome on a first come, first serve basis. Appointments can be scheduled by calling Sen. Morrell’s District Office at 909-919-7731.