- A Christmas Gift for the Pet Lovers in Your Life –The 2019 YAPS Calendar
- Footsteps to You: Chattel Slavery Exhibit Open at the San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Seeks Applications for Third District Supervisors Seat
- Riley’s Farm Files First Amendment Lawsuit Against Claremont Unified School District
- Senior Safety During the Holidays hosted Tuesday at Scherer Community Center
Questions regarding state government? Visit with Senator Morrell’s staff on Tuesday, Dec. 19
Staff from State Senator Mike Morrell’s (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) office will be in Yucaipa on Tuesday, Dec. 19 to assist constituents with questions, issues or problems they have or have encountered with state agencies. Sen. Morrell’s district staff will be available for mobile office hours from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sen. Morrell’s mobile office hours in Yucaipa are held on the third Tuesday of each month at the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce’s office at 35139 Yucaipa Blvd. Whereas appointment times are encouraged drop-ins are also welcome on a first come, first serve basis. Appointments can be scheduled by calling Sen. Morrell’s District Office at 909-919-7731.