- Crafton Hills College and City of Yucaipa Install Banners Promoting the Local College
- Yucaipa Recruiting for Position of Crossing Guard for the 2018/19 School Year
- Yucaipa Rotary’s Braswell Memorial Golf Tournament Returns for 5th Annual Event on Sept. 21
- Community Calendar: August 13
- Three Yucaipians part of Crafton Hills College’s 89th Paramedic Class Graduates
Questions regarding state government? Visit with Senator Morrell’s staff on Tuesday, Dec. 19
Staff from State Senator Mike Morrell’s (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) office will be in Yucaipa on Tuesday, Dec. 19 to assist constituents with questions, issues or problems they have or have encountered with state agencies. Sen. Morrell’s district staff will be available for mobile office hours from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Sen. Morrell’s mobile office hours in Yucaipa are held on the third Tuesday of each month at the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce’s office at 35139 Yucaipa Blvd. Whereas appointment times are encouraged drop-ins are also welcome on a first come, first serve basis. Appointments can be scheduled by calling Sen. Morrell’s District Office at 909-919-7731.