- CA Association of Counties awards San Bernardino with five best practice recognitions
- Free Hands-Only CPR Training at Crafton Hills College Next Thursday
- Cosmic Nights with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers at the SBC Museum
- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
Questions regarding state government? Senator Morrell’s staff visits Yucaipa
Staff members from the office of State Senator Mike Morrell (R-23rd District-Rancho Cucamonga) will be available on Tuesday, June 19 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce to meet with constituents. Staff members are prepared to discuss state and/or community issues. They are also available to assist people with problems they may be encountering with state agencies and/or may be able to better direct people in resolving various issues.
Although appointments are encouraged walk-ins will be accommodated as time permits. Appointments can be scheduled by calling the District Office at 909-919-7731. The Yucaipa chamber of Commerce is located at 35139 Yucaipa Blvd. in Yucaipa.
Sen. Morrell represents the 23rd State Senate District. He was elected to the California State Assembly in 2010 and won a special election to the State Senate in March 2014.
The 23rd State Senate District covers portions of Riverside, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles Counties. In addition to the city of Yucaipa, the district includes all or portions of the following communities: Banning, Beaumont, Big Bear City, Big Bear Lake, Cedar Glen, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Crestline, Homeland, Hemet, Highland, Lake Arrowhead, Loma Linda, Menifee, Mentone, Nuevo, Phelan, Pinon Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, San Bernardino, San Jacinto and Wrightwood.