- Find your Inner Rhythm and Dance
- Sherlock Holmes and the Singing Specter of Blagcross Castle at Riley’s Farm
- Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
- Rep. Cook praises Peru’s rescinding Venezuela’s invitation to Summit of the Americas
- Partnership allows students to earn Univ. of La Verne degrees at CHC
Mobile District office hours to be held by Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ staff on Sept. 6
District staff representatives for Assemblyman Chad Mayes will hold mobile district office hours on Wednesday, Sept. 6 at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa. Staff representatives will be available from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. to answer constituent questions or to assist them with issues they may have with government.
Assemblyman Mayes’ 42 District includes the city of Yucaipa; the district encompasses parts of both Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Prior to being elected to the Assembly, Mayes was a Yucca Valley city councilman. He also previously served as chief of staff for San Bernardino County Supervisor Janice Rutherford.
“…I’m holding office hours (in) Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive (to the Rancho Mirage district office.) I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help,” said Mayes.