- The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow Returns To Riley’s Farm
- Legislation to combat transnational gangs supported by Rep. Paul Cook
- Yucaipa’s 2017 Autumn Festival to feature hometown fun on October 13 and 14
- Community Calendar: September 18
- Plan to support the YAPS “Bets For Pets” fundraiser to help benefit local pets
Mobile District office hours to be held by Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ staff on Sept. 6
District staff representatives for Assemblyman Chad Mayes will hold mobile district office hours on Wednesday, Sept. 6 at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa. Staff representatives will be available from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. to answer constituent questions or to assist them with issues they may have with government.
Assemblyman Mayes’ 42 District includes the city of Yucaipa; the district encompasses parts of both Riverside and San Bernardino counties. Prior to being elected to the Assembly, Mayes was a Yucca Valley city councilman. He also previously served as chief of staff for San Bernardino County Supervisor Janice Rutherford.
“…I’m holding office hours (in) Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive (to the Rancho Mirage district office.) I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help,” said Mayes.