- Crafton Hills College Welcomes New Custodial Supervisor
- County Department of Public Health offers COVID-19 testing to local businesses
- Community Activity Grant Application Period Open Till June 15
- Letter to the Editor: Civilian defenders deserve appreciation
- The City of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club Host Blood Drive June 3
Council chambers are closed to public; meeting to be streamed live online
Yucaipa’s City Council meeting today, April 27, will be closed to the public to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Proceedings will be streamed live online, and comments can be made via email, according to the agenda.
Items on the agenda include adopting an ordinance regarding the Mobilehome Rent Stabilization Program and Rent Adjustments upon vacancy; reducing the number of members that serve on the Public Art Committee; designating the County Public Health Officer as the City’s Health Officer; and an amendment to the contract with the San Bernardino County Sheriff.
Members of the public that wish to address the Council during public comment or a public hearing may submit public comments via email to email@example.com. The subject line should specify “Public Comment” and include the date of the meeting. Providing your name and address is optional. Emails received by 3:00 PM the day of the Council meeting will be read out loud into the public record. Please keep in mind that all public comment is limited to three minutes. All email
comments must be received by 3:00 PM the day of the meeting.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. To listen to the City Council meeting live visit: http://yucaipa.org/LIVE