- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
- Community Calendar: October 15
- Tip-A-Hero and Help Support Yucaipa’s Annual Make A Difference Day
- Cooler Weather is the Perfect Time for the Next Take A Hike Yucaipa!
Assemblyman Mayes to hold mobile office hours in Yucaipa Feb. 7
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ (R-42nd District-Rancho Mirage) district staff will hold mobile district office hours on Wednesday, February 7 at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History located at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa. From 10:00 am until 2:00 pm staff for Mayes’ 42nd Assembly District will be available to answer questions and assist constituents with issues they may have with various government entities.
“I’m holding office hours Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive (to the main district office in Rancho Mirage). I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help,” said Mayes.
Assemblyman Mayes was first elected to the Assembly in November 2014 to represent the 42nd Assembly District which encompasses parts of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. He is the former mayor of Yucca Valley and most recently served as chief of staff to the chair of the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors.