- A Christmas Gift for the Pet Lovers in Your Life –The 2019 YAPS Calendar
- Footsteps to You: Chattel Slavery Exhibit Open at the San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Seeks Applications for Third District Supervisors Seat
- Riley’s Farm Files First Amendment Lawsuit Against Claremont Unified School District
- Senior Safety During the Holidays hosted Tuesday at Scherer Community Center
Assemblyman Mayes Staff to Hold Mobile Office Hours in Yucaipa on August 1
District staff for Assemblyman Chad Mayes (R-42nd District-Rancho Mirage) are scheduled to hold mobile district office hours in Yucaipa on Wednesday, August 1 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to be locally available to meet with constituents and answer their questions regarding government services and issues. The mobile district office hours will be held at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa.
“I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help,” said Assemblyman Mayes. “Although our main district office is located in Rancho Mirage, I’m holding office hours in Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive. “
Republican Assemblyman Mayes represents California’s 42nd Assembly District which straddles San Bernardino and Riverside counties. The district extends from Yucaipa on the west and the Coachella Valley to the east. In addition to Yucaipa the district also includes the communities of Banning, Beaumont, Cabazon, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Hemet, Indian Wells, Joshua Tree, La Quinta, Landers, Morongo Valley, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Pioneertown, Rancho Mirage, San Jacinto, Twentynine Palms, Whitewater and Yucca Valley. He is the former Mayor of Yucca Valley and also served as Chief of Staff to the Chair of the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors.