- Generation GO! Project Underway as High School Seniors Begin County-Planned Internships
- Community Calendar: February 18
- Rep. Paul Cook Issues Statement on Averting Another Partial Government Shutdown
- Yucaipa City Council to Consider Ordinance for Collecting Single-Family Waste and Recycling Fees
- Yucaipa Kindness Month Continues for the Entire Month of February
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ Staff to Hold Mobile Hours in Yucaipa on February 6
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ (R-42nd District-Rancho Mirage) district staff will hold mobile district office hours at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2019.
“Although our main district office is located in Rancho Mirage, I’m holding office hours (in) Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive. I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help,” said Mayes.
District staff representatives will be available from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. to meet with constituents, answer questions and to assist with government issues that individuals may have.
Assemblyman Mayes is the former mayor of Yucca Valley and most recently served as chief of staff to for a member of the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors.