- ‘Peter Pan’ production opens this Saturday at Yucaipa Little Theatre
- Public School Educator Sean McMurray arrested for Sexual Abuse with Yucaipa Child under 14 years
- Join in the Special Activities at the SBC Museum on Earth Day Sunday April 22
- Yucaipa Youth Advisory Committee hosts Color-Me-Miles Color Run this Saturday, sign-ups available
- Senator Morrell Expresses Concern over Amended Version of Sexual Abuse Free Education (SAFE) Act
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ district staff to hold mobile office hours in Yucaipa
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ (R-Rancho Mirage) district staff will hold mobile district office hours on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History located at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa. From 10:00 am until 2:00 pm staff for Mayes’ 42ndAssembly District will be available to answer questions and assist constituents with issues they may have with various government entities.
“Although our main district office is located in Rancho Mirage, I’m holding office hours Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive,” said Assemblyman Mayes. “I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help.”
Assemblyman Mayes was first elected to the Assembly in November 2014 to represent the 42nd Assembly District which encompasses parts of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. He is the former mayor of Yucca Valley and most recently served as chief of staff to the chair of the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors. Mayes currently serves as the Republican Caucus Leader in Sacramento.