- OmniTrans provides extensive transportation options in and around Yucaipa
- Senator Morrell to cohost annual Ark of Safety Forum on emergency preparedness
- Community Calendar: July 16
- Yucaipa Animal Placement Society recognizes Monica Harris as Volunteer of the Year
- Registration now open for Yucaipa’s 2018/2019 S.T.A.R.S. Program
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ district staff to hold mobile office hours in Yucaipa
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ (R-Rancho Mirage) district staff will hold mobile district office hours on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History located at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa. From 10:00 am until 2:00 pm staff for Mayes’ 42ndAssembly District will be available to answer questions and assist constituents with issues they may have with various government entities.
“Although our main district office is located in Rancho Mirage, I’m holding office hours Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive,” said Assemblyman Mayes. “I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help.”
Assemblyman Mayes was first elected to the Assembly in November 2014 to represent the 42nd Assembly District which encompasses parts of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. He is the former mayor of Yucca Valley and most recently served as chief of staff to the chair of the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors. Mayes currently serves as the Republican Caucus Leader in Sacramento.