- Bring Your Children to the Kid’s Costume Contest at City Hall on Monday, Oct. 22
- Lace Up Your Running Shoes and Join this Sunday’s YAPS’s 5K and 0.3K Run/Walk Fundraiser
- Get Ready for the Great California ShakeOut Earthquake Drill scheduled for today
- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ district staff to hold mobile office hours in Yucaipa
Assemblyman Chad Mayes’ (R-Rancho Mirage) district staff will hold mobile district office hours on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at the Mousley Museum of Yucaipa History located at 35308 Panorama Drive in Yucaipa. From 10:00 am until 2:00 pm staff for Mayes’ 42ndAssembly District will be available to answer questions and assist constituents with issues they may have with various government entities.
“Although our main district office is located in Rancho Mirage, I’m holding office hours Yucaipa to ensure services are available to those unable to make the drive,” said Assemblyman Mayes. “I encourage my neighbors to utilize this time to bring forth any issues they may have with government to determine if we can help.”
Assemblyman Mayes was first elected to the Assembly in November 2014 to represent the 42nd Assembly District which encompasses parts of San Bernardino and Riverside counties. He is the former mayor of Yucca Valley and most recently served as chief of staff to the chair of the San Bernardino County Board of Supervisors. Mayes currently serves as the Republican Caucus Leader in Sacramento.