- San Bernardino County Museum opens registration for the first of six 2018 Dome Talks
- Applications sought for “Patriots of the Past, Present, and Future” hosted by Senator Mike Morrell
- Burning Wild exhibit to open December 19 at San Bernardino County Museum
- San Bernardino County Regional Parks opens applications for 2018 summer lifeguard positions
- Heed the advice Cal Fire firefighters tell their own families how to prepare before a fire strikes
Yucaipa Valley Chamber Holiday Membership Mixer slated for Dec. 14
Ho, Ho, Ho! ‘Tis the season for merriment, parties and the Yucaipa Valley Chamber of Commerce’s annual Holiday Membership Mixer. The event is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 14 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Chamber’s office.
The is planned to allow Chamber members to celebrate the holidays with their fellow Chamber of Commerce members. Appetizers and opportunity drawings are included as part of the free and fun-filled evening.
Attendees should RSVP to Ellen at the Chamber by Tuesday, Dec. 12 by calling 909-790-1841 or by emailing her at: email@example.com.