- Multi-Chamber Mixer at Yucaipa Valley Golf Club Set for Wednesday, April 17
- Do You Wonder – “Is It Normal Aging or Is It Dementia?”
- Start Gathering Your Household Waste Now for the April 13 Round-Up
- Plan Now for Aging-in-Place Home Improvements
- April 13 is the City of Yucaipa’s Annual Eggstravaganza
Yucaipa School District Requests Stakeholder Input in Local Control and Accountability Plan Survey
The Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District’s (YCJUSD) has posted to their website and is now requesting stakeholder participation in the annual Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP) Survey. The school district uses the LCAP a roadmap tool to guide the district in ensuring that district offerings meet the needs of students, parents, and staff.
The LCAP survey/study is for research purposes only and all information provided will be maintained on a confidential basis. YCJUSD requests that individuals complete the survey with candor but that responses pertain to only this academic year (2018-2019).
The LCAP Survey is available in both English and Spanish to better meets the language needs within the community. The survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete and can be found at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WWSV8BN.