- Senator Morrell to cohost annual Ark of Safety Forum on emergency preparedness
- Community Calendar: July 16
- Yucaipa Animal Placement Society recognizes Monica Harris as Volunteer of the Year
- Registration now open for Yucaipa’s 2018/2019 S.T.A.R.S. Program
- Meet an international leader in animatronic figures at SBC Museum — Garner Holt
Yucaipa Police requesting public’s assistance in locating suspect
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Regional Gang Task Force is actively searching for convicted felon Daniel “Danny” Conn, a 34-year-old resident of Calimesa. Conn has been reported to be an active member of the Diablos Motorcycle Gang, a violent criminal motorcycle street gang.
Detectives served a search warrant at Conn’s home I the 200 block of Myrtlewood St. in Calimesa on Dec. 6 although Conn was not home at the time. While search Conn’s residence several handguns and a shotgun were found as well as a large amount of Diablos gang related paraphernalia & clothing.
Detectives are actively looking for Conn to speak with him about PC 186.22 -Participation in Active Street Gang and PC 29800 (a) – Felon in Possession of a Firearm. Deputies are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Conn and have released his photo toward this end; Conn’s whereabouts are unknown.
Anyone with information about Conn or his whereabouts are urged to contact the Yucaipa Police Department, Detective Division at 909-918-2305. If you choose to remain anonymous you can call WeTip at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or www.wetip.com.