- Bring Your Children to the Kid’s Costume Contest at City Hall on Monday, Oct. 22
- Lace Up Your Running Shoes and Join this Sunday’s YAPS’s 5K and 0.3K Run/Walk Fundraiser
- Get Ready for the Great California ShakeOut Earthquake Drill scheduled for today
- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
Yucaipa Police requesting public’s assistance in locating suspect
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Regional Gang Task Force is actively searching for convicted felon Daniel “Danny” Conn, a 34-year-old resident of Calimesa. Conn has been reported to be an active member of the Diablos Motorcycle Gang, a violent criminal motorcycle street gang.
Detectives served a search warrant at Conn’s home I the 200 block of Myrtlewood St. in Calimesa on Dec. 6 although Conn was not home at the time. While search Conn’s residence several handguns and a shotgun were found as well as a large amount of Diablos gang related paraphernalia & clothing.
Detectives are actively looking for Conn to speak with him about PC 186.22 -Participation in Active Street Gang and PC 29800 (a) – Felon in Possession of a Firearm. Deputies are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Conn and have released his photo toward this end; Conn’s whereabouts are unknown.
Anyone with information about Conn or his whereabouts are urged to contact the Yucaipa Police Department, Detective Division at 909-918-2305. If you choose to remain anonymous you can call WeTip at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or www.wetip.com.