- ‘Peter Pan’ production opens this Saturday at Yucaipa Little Theatre
- Public School Educator Sean McMurray arrested for Sexual Abuse with Yucaipa Child under 14 years
- Join in the Special Activities at the SBC Museum on Earth Day Sunday April 22
- Yucaipa Youth Advisory Committee hosts Color-Me-Miles Color Run this Saturday, sign-ups available
- Senator Morrell Expresses Concern over Amended Version of Sexual Abuse Free Education (SAFE) Act
Yucaipa Police requesting public’s assistance in locating suspect
San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Regional Gang Task Force is actively searching for convicted felon Daniel “Danny” Conn, a 34-year-old resident of Calimesa. Conn has been reported to be an active member of the Diablos Motorcycle Gang, a violent criminal motorcycle street gang.
Detectives served a search warrant at Conn’s home I the 200 block of Myrtlewood St. in Calimesa on Dec. 6 although Conn was not home at the time. While search Conn’s residence several handguns and a shotgun were found as well as a large amount of Diablos gang related paraphernalia & clothing.
Detectives are actively looking for Conn to speak with him about PC 186.22 -Participation in Active Street Gang and PC 29800 (a) – Felon in Possession of a Firearm. Deputies are seeking the public’s assistance in locating Conn and have released his photo toward this end; Conn’s whereabouts are unknown.
Anyone with information about Conn or his whereabouts are urged to contact the Yucaipa Police Department, Detective Division at 909-918-2305. If you choose to remain anonymous you can call WeTip at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or www.wetip.com.