- Community Calendar: January 21
- YAPS and Yucaipa Lions to Host Tails and Trails Dog Walk to Raise Funds for Homeless Pets
- Make Plans to Attend the Yucaipa Chamber’s Annual Installation and Community Awards Banquet
- Riley’s Farm Owner Featured on Huckabee TV, Reviews Lawsuit for Expressing His Personal Opinions
- Parent Information Meetings Scheduled for Student Required Sex Ed and HIV/AIDS Prevention Classes
Yucaipa Man Arrested for Annoying or Molesting a Female Under 18 Years of Age
Twenty-year-old Andrew Peele of Yucaipa was arrested last weekend for allegedly annoying or molesting a young female, under 18 years of age at the Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch in Yucaipa. The victim was preparing to ride the zip-line at the amusement park when allegedly Peele, an employee at the pumpkin patch, placed his hands on the inner thighs of the victim and made inappropriate comments to her.
When the female victim became uncomfortable she used her hands to block Peele from further abusing her. Yucaipa deputies responded to the scene and investigated the situation. Peele was arrested and booked for California penal code section 647.6(a)(1) — annoying or molesting a child under 18 years of age.
Peele has been booked at Central Detention Center in San Bernardino. The Yucaipa Police Department has requested that anyone with information regarding this investigation, or information regarding additional incidents of this type, to contact Detective Madril of the Yucaipa Sheriff’s Station at: 909-918-2005 or to visit the station at: 34144 Yucaipa Blvd. in Yucaipa. if you have information to report but wish to remain anonymous you can call the We-Tip Hotline at: 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or you can report information anonymously online at the We-Tip Hotline at: www.wetip.com.