- Crafton Hills College Welcomes New Custodial Supervisor
- County Department of Public Health offers COVID-19 testing to local businesses
- Community Activity Grant Application Period Open Till June 15
- Letter to the Editor: Civilian defenders deserve appreciation
- The City of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club Host Blood Drive June 3
Yucaipa Adult School and CHC Announce Business Management Certificate at Redlands Adult School
Looking to boost your business management skills and your resume? For a short drive one day a week you can earn a Business Management Certificate from the Redlands Adult School in just two years by taking only two classes per semester.
This business management program offers entry-level, marketable employment skills to equip students will the concepts, terminology and procedures used in business management. Classes will be held on Monday evenings from 6 to 8 p.m. Classes will be a hybrid of in class and online learning.
Completion of this certificate program will prepare students for entry-level employment in positions such as management/supervisor, small business ownership, management trainee, human resources specialist, market coordinator and other positions.
Both the Yucaipa Adult School and Crafton Hills College (CHC) have made this information available to their students and constituents. For more information contact Herberth “Alex” Jaco at CHC at either: firstname.lastname@example.org or 909-389-3233.