- Get Ready for the Great California ShakeOut Earthquake Drill scheduled for today
- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
- Community Calendar: October 15
- Tip-A-Hero and Help Support Yucaipa’s Annual Make A Difference Day
Winter Camp Yucaipa Registration now open
Registration for Winter Camp(s) Yucaipa are now open and parents can take advantage of enrolling their children, from grades Transitional Kindergarten (TK) to 8th grade, in either or both of two winter camp options. Option 1 runs from Dec. 26 to 29 and Option 2 runs from Jan. 2 to 5. Both camps will be open from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on the above dates.
Two options for attendance are available. Children may attend for either two or all four days of either Option 1 or Option 2. Costs will be $72 per child for enrollment for four days per session for Yucaipa residents or $36.00 for attending camp two days per session for Yucaipa residents. Non-Yucaipa residents are welcome to attend either Winter Camp option at an additional 20 percent fee.
Both Winter Camp Yucaipa sessions will be held at the Yucaipa Community Center at 34900 Oak Glen Road.
To register your child(ren) in Winter Camp Yucaipa you can visit the Yucaipa Community Center or complete registration online at: https://apm.activecommunities.com/yucaipa/Home. For questions or additional information call: 909-790-7460 ext. 0.