- New Exhibit by Artist Bernard Hoyes Opens Sunday at San Bernardino County Museum
- YAPS Holiday Cards and 2020 Calendar Will Make Your Life Easier and Support a Great Cause
- Yucaipa High School Diver Captures Two Competitive Diving Awards
- Give Yourself a Home for the Holidays
- Be Part of a Caring Community at the Sandalwood Fire Community Fundraiser
Upcoming KEY Seminars Provide Valuable Information for Seniors and their Families
The KEY (Knowledge & Education for Yucaipa Seniors) Seminars offered by the city of Yucaipa are always of benefit to the area’s seniors but they are often also an information source for family members who look after their senior loved ones. Aging in place often means that family members or trusted friends/dependable services must be nearby and willing to assist senior with a myriad of things, large and small.
Yucaipa’s KEY Seminars are an opportunity for continual learning both for important matters and for senior appropriate recreation and enjoyment. Here’s a look at what coming in November for the Yucaipa KEY Seminars:
- 12 Preserving Family Memories presented by Kam Kalanui. Redlands Video Transfers
- 19 Medication Safety presented by Vita Charleston, Lions International
- 26 Caregiver Stress presented Darlene Merkler, VA Hospice and Palliative Care
All KEY Seminars are held on Tuesdays beginning at 12 p.m. at the Scherer Community at 12202 First St. in Yucaipa. For questions or additional information call: 909-797-1177.