- Animal Care and Control Announces New Fee Schedule
- San Bernardino County Mandated to Close Certain Indoor Business Operations
- Senate Republicans Request Columbus Statue Remain at State Capitol
- How to Celebrate 4th of July Safely During Coronavirus
- Crafton Hills Respiratory Care Program Receives CoARC Award
The Next Take A Hike Yucaipa! is This Saturday
The weather this coming Saturday (June 8) should be just about perfect for the next Take A Hike Yucaipa! The forecast is for sunny skies, gentle winds of 10 miles per hour from the west, 40 percent humidity and no prediction of rain. Temperatures are expected to be a low of 57 degrees and a high of 85 degrees.
Considering the weather forecast hikers should come with plenty of water for everyone in your group as well as hats with wide brims and sunscreen. Planners always suggest that hikes wear comfortable clothing and have good shoes or hiking boots as well.
Saturday’s hike will begin at 9 a.m. at the Whisper Ranch Trail starting on County Line Road and Canyon View Drive; look for the Take a Hike Yucaipa! flags. The upcoming hike is between 1.5 and 2-miles, portions of which are uphill. The hike is family friendly for those with children ages approximately five years and above. The trail is also friendly for all leashed dogs.