- Two San Bernardino County Classified School Employees of the Year Hail From YCJUSD
- Shred-It Event Returns To Yucaipa May 11
- The Future of Home Design Revealed in New Report
- City of Yucaipa Hosts Spring Food Drive to Benefit Local Food Banks
- Sen. Mike Morrell Authors Legislation to Increase Sex Education Curriculum Transparency
Take Another Hike Yucaipa on Saturday, Sept. 8
Looking for a free activity for the entire family – dogs included? The next Take A Hike Yucaipa discovery hike is scheduled for next Saturday, Sept. 8 beginning at El Dorado Ranch Park. The upcoming hike is suitable for all ages and dogs on leashes.
Weather.com predicts sunny skies for next Saturday with a high of 90 degrees. Winds are anticipated to from the west at 11 miles per hour and the humidity is predicted at a high of 30 percent.
Weather notwithstanding all hikers are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and shoes and to bring hats for everyone in your group. Hikers should also bring sunscreen and pack plenty of water. High protein snacks are also encouraged when hiking but always be prepared to remove and “pack out” any trash you may have including disposable water bottles.
El Dorado Ranch Park is located at 37216 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa. As you arrive at the park look for the “Take A Hike Yucaipa” flags for the hike’s starting point. The hike will begin at 8:00 a.m. For additional information call the city of Yucaipa at 909-797-2489.