- Hardy Brown II Elected as President of the San Bernardino County Board of Education
- Looking to Become Savvy in Computers, Smart Phones, or Social Media? We Have a Class for That!
- Interactive Stage Production, Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! Coming to Citizens Business Bank Arena
- “Cyberbullying & Social Media” Seminar for Parents and Community to be Held Jan. 26
- Longtime Yucaipa Valley Water District Board Member Henry Wochholz Passes Away
Take a Hike Yucaipa!
Today is the next Take a Hike Yucaipa! beginning at County Line Road and Canyon View Drive. The hike will provide some outstanding viewpoints and is expected to take about an hour for most hikers. Leashed dogs are welcome on the hike but the trail is not stroller friendly as it includes some uphill trekking.
Weather for today is expected to be sunny with a high of 87 degrees and a low of 56 degrees. With a zero percent prediction for precipitation, winds are slated to be 12 mph. Humidity is projected to be 25 percent.
Participants for today’s hike are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing and shoes and bring lots of water. With predictions for a sunny day, hikers should use/bring sunscreen and wear a hat.
When arriving at the stated starting location for the hike, look for the Take a Hike Yucaipa! flags. For additional information and/or questions, contact Kristine Mohler, Yucaipa Trails and Open Space Committee member, at 909-648-5897.