- OmniTrans Offering Third Year of 1 Summer Discount Fare for Youth Ages 18 Years and Younger
- San Bernardino County’s Footsteps2Brillance Summer Reading Challenge Now Underway
- Celebrating the Tax Advantages of Homeownership
- Hurry! Yucaipa’s 2019 Summer Youth Basketball Registration Extended Until Thursday, June 14
- CERT Training Returns to Yucaipa, Sign-Up Before June 17
Take A Hike Yucaipa Today at 9am
Lace up your best hiking shoes, wear comfy clothes, pack a backpack with sunscreen, hats and water for everyone in your group and consider packing a few snacks especially if you have young children in your group. The next Take a Hike Yucaipa! is this morning.
The weather on Saturday is anticipated to be great for hiking. No rain is in the forecast and winds are expected to be from the west, southwest at nine miles per hour. Temperatures are expected to top out at 74°. Conditions will be dry with just 31 percent humidity.
The hike will begin at 9:00 a.m. at Dunlap Elementary School at 32870 Avenue E in Yucaipa; as always look for the Take A Hike Yucaipa flags. All trails for this hike are both stroller and dog friendly though all dogs must be on a leash. Saturday’s hike is suitable for all ages.
For any questions or additional information you might need, contact Kristine Mohler, Yucaipa Trails and Open Space Committee member, at 909-648-589.