- Junior Fishing Workshop planned for Mar. 7 at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Community Calendar: February 24
- Opportunities for toddlers, preschoolers at the Yucaipa branch, San Bernardino County Library
- Crafton Hills College names Dr. Delmy Spencer new VP of Student Services
- Prepare for Spring Landscaping Season
Social Media & Marketing Workshop Offered by City and Crafton Hills College
The list of social media platforms seems to be constantly changing; but what is right for your business and how do you use social media effectively to promote your business?
The City of Yucaipa and Crafton Hills College (CHC) are partnering to provide students and local entrepreneurs with classes for success in business. The first workshop is on how to best use social media to start, grow or help sustain your business.
This course will teach attendees the basics of content creation, management, and metric analysis for social media and provide a better understanding of marketing research, planning, pricing, promotion, and the best strategies to obtain customers, profitability, and success!
The workshop is scheduled for Tuesday, April 26 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Yucaipa City Hall at 34272 Yucaipa Blvd. For further information or to register call 909-797-2489, ext. 280 or visit www.yucaipa.org.