- OmniTrans Offering Third Year of 1 Summer Discount Fare for Youth Ages 18 Years and Younger
- San Bernardino County’s Footsteps2Brillance Summer Reading Challenge Now Underway
- Celebrating the Tax Advantages of Homeownership
- Hurry! Yucaipa’s 2019 Summer Youth Basketball Registration Extended Until Thursday, June 14
- CERT Training Returns to Yucaipa, Sign-Up Before June 17
Sign-up and Complete Your Application for Crafton Hills College at One-Stop Registration this Saturday
If you are planning to attend Crafton Hills College (CHC) this spring as a new student you can sign-up for and complete the registration process this Saturday at CHC’s expedited Student Orientation, Application, Assessment, Advising and Registration (SOAR) scheduled for Saturday, Jan. 12. Prospective students interested in participating in the one-stop registration process must first schedule an appointment as space is limited. Sign up with CHC’s Assessment staff at 909-389-3361 or the Counseling office at 909- 389-3366 to schedule your appointment time.
Prospective students must complete the entire matriculation process to participate in and maintain priority registration. This process includes CHC’s application, orientation, assessment and advisement with an education plan. Based on individual needs, prospective students will need to schedule their appointment for one of two options:
Option 1: Assessment and Advisement (Please bring your lunch if you are completing this option.)
8:00 am – 11:00 am Assessment, CCR Cafe
11:30 am –2:30 pm Advisement, CCR 219
Option 2: Advisement Only (This option is only available to students who have previously completed the Assessment.)
8:00 am – 11:00 am Advisement, CCR 219
It is necessary for prospective students to complete two steps before Saturday’s SOAR program. Independently prospective students need to:
- FIRST – Apply for Admission – Go to the Crafton Hills College web page and complete the application for Spring 2019 admission. This process can be completed anywhere you have internet access.
- SECOND – Complete the Online Orientation – After you apply you will receive an email with your new student ID number. Using this number, log on to Web Advisor through the Crafton Hills College web page and complete the New Student Online Orientation. This process can be completed anywhere you have internet access. Allow at least 60 minutes to complete this process. The Online Orientation must be completed prior to taking the Assessment.
For all prospective students attending Saturday’s SOAR program you must check-in at 7:45 a.m. in the Crafton Center (CCR) – Building 6 Foyer. To check-in you must have a valid picture ID (California driver’s license, passport or a 2017-2018 high school ID card) and CHC student ID # ready at check-in.
Parking for Saturday’s SOAR program will be available in lots A, B, C or K. You may park in any student space. No parking permit will be required on Saturday. Additional information for SOAR is available at: https://www.craftonhills.edu/features/documents/soar-on-saturday-january-12-2018.pdf.
CHC is located at: 11711 Sand Canyon Road in Yucaipa. The college’s main phone number is: 909-794-2161.