- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
Shred-It Event Returns To Yucaipa May 11
Do you have old tax returns piling up in a closet or file cabinet? What about shopping receipts from 2016? Or the paperwork from the 2005 sale of your grandmother’s house? Have you thought of safely discarding old medical paper work and medical receipts?
When you decide it’s time to get rid of private and sensitive documents it’s best to do it in an environmentally responsible way. It’s a win-win way to get rid of the paperwork in a way that will preserve your privacy and in a way that the paper can be recycled for use in a myriad of productive ways.
The city of Yucaipa is hosting a Shred-It Event to make this win-win opportunity happen. The event will be held on Saturday, May 11 from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. (or whenever the truck is full) at the Yucaipa Community Center at 34900 Oak Glen Road, Yucaipa in the west parking lot. This city service is being provided at no cost to Yucaipians – it’s free!
Participants should be Yucaipa residents. For your safety and the safety of those around you, and to ensure everyone is treated fairly and in order, please drive through the line and do not get out of your car. Staff will take your papers to the onsite shredder for you.
Questions regarding the upcoming Shred-It Event can be directed to staff at the city of Yucaipa by calling: 909-797-2489.