- Crafton Hills College Welcomes New Custodial Supervisor
- County Department of Public Health offers COVID-19 testing to local businesses
- Community Activity Grant Application Period Open Till June 15
- Letter to the Editor: Civilian defenders deserve appreciation
- The City of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club Host Blood Drive June 3
SCE to hold community meetings about Public Safety Power Shutoff protocol
As California continues to experience a year-round fire season, Southern California Edison (SCE) wants to make sure communities are informed and prepared as they implement their Wildlife Mitigation Plan.
Over the next two weeks, SCE will be hosting virtual Community Meetings to discuss their COVID-19 response, 2019 lessons learned, 2020 Wildfire Mitigation Plan, Public Safety Power Shutoff outages (PSPS), and Customer Care Programs.
The first meeting will be tonight, May 13 at 6:00 pm.
Residents will have an opportunity to hear from emergency preparedness experts, ask questions, and join in discussions.
SCE has two additional meetings set for Tuesday, May 19 and Thursday, May 21. Both meetings are scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm.
For more information, meeting dates, and how to register, please visit www.sce.com/wildfiresafetymeetings