- Community Calendar: January 21
- YAPS and Yucaipa Lions to Host Tails and Trails Dog Walk to Raise Funds for Homeless Pets
- Make Plans to Attend the Yucaipa Chamber’s Annual Installation and Community Awards Banquet
- Riley’s Farm Owner Featured on Huckabee TV, Reviews Lawsuit for Expressing His Personal Opinions
- Parent Information Meetings Scheduled for Student Required Sex Ed and HIV/AIDS Prevention Classes
Saturday is the Next Take a Hike Yucaipa!
Mostly sunny skies with a high temperature of 72 degrees and light west-southwest breezes will provide the perfect weather on Saturday for the next Take a Hike Yucaipa. Even the humidity is predicted cooperate at only 10 percent.
The hike will begin at 9 a.m. at Whisper Ranch Trail head on County Line Road and Canyon View Drive. As always look for the Take a Hike Yucaipa flags. Hike organizers have indicated that this hike has some incredible views.
The upcoming hike is between 1.5 and 2-miles, portions of which are uphill. The hike is family friendly for those will children ages approximately five years and above. The trail is also friendly for all leashed dogs. It is recommended that all hikers wear comfortable clothing and well-fitting shoes. Be sure to bring plenty of water for each hiker; simple snacks are also suggested if you feel they are needed.
For questions or additional information about the upcoming Take a Hike Yucaipa contact Kristine Mohler, a member of the Yucaipa Trails and Open Space Committee, at: 909-648-5897.