- CA Association of Counties awards San Bernardino with five best practice recognitions
- Free Hands-Only CPR Training at Crafton Hills College Next Thursday
- Cosmic Nights with the San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers at the SBC Museum
- Rep. Paul Cook to Hold Information Session for Students Interested in Attending Military Academies
- SPARC, Inc. hosts Back to School events at two Yucaipa Millennium Mobile Home Communities
Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
The Yucaipa Police Department has announced that Open Enrollment for potential new rotation tow service providers for 2018-2019 years will begin March 1. Tow service providers that can meet all the specifications of the annual contract are encouraged to apply.
Those companies selected as rotation tow providers must complete a vehicle and facility inspection that will be conducted in May. Those companies that successfully pass the inspection will begin their service provider year on July 1, 2018.
The application period runs from Thursday, March 1 to Saturday, March 31. No late applications will be accepted. Applications are available online at: http://cms.sbcounty.gov/Portals/34/2018-2019%20TOW%20SERVICE%20AGREEMENT.pdf?ver=2018-02-01-155513-800. The application is at the end of the Tow Service Agreement.
For any additional information or questions, you can contact Detective Donald Patton at the Yucaipa Police Department at 909-918-2305.