- Find your Inner Rhythm and Dance
- Sherlock Holmes and the Singing Specter of Blagcross Castle at Riley’s Farm
- Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
- Rep. Cook praises Peru’s rescinding Venezuela’s invitation to Summit of the Americas
- Partnership allows students to earn Univ. of La Verne degrees at CHC
Next Up — A Twilight Hike in Yucaipa
Take a Hike Yucaipa has scheduled its next hike for this Saturday, Jan. 13 beginning at 4:30 p.m. This twilight hike will begin at Whisper Ranch Trail Head. The trails for this hike are dog friendly (leashed dogs only) but are not suitable for strollers.
The Whisper Ranch Trail Head is located at the intersection of County Line Road and Canyon View Dr. Hikers should wear comfortable walking shoes. Participants should bring water and a flashlight with fresh batteries.
The weather for Saturday evening is predicted to range from a low of 43 degrees to a high of 74 degrees. There is no prediction for rain and winds will are projected to be light and variable. Sunset will occur at 5 p.m.
For further information and/or questions regarding this upcoming twilight hike contact Kristine Mohler at 909-648-5897.