- Bring Your Children to the Kid’s Costume Contest at City Hall on Monday, Oct. 22
- Lace Up Your Running Shoes and Join this Sunday’s YAPS’s 5K and 0.3K Run/Walk Fundraiser
- Get Ready for the Great California ShakeOut Earthquake Drill scheduled for today
- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
Next Up — A Twilight Hike in Yucaipa
Take a Hike Yucaipa has scheduled its next hike for this Saturday, Jan. 13 beginning at 4:30 p.m. This twilight hike will begin at Whisper Ranch Trail Head. The trails for this hike are dog friendly (leashed dogs only) but are not suitable for strollers.
The Whisper Ranch Trail Head is located at the intersection of County Line Road and Canyon View Dr. Hikers should wear comfortable walking shoes. Participants should bring water and a flashlight with fresh batteries.
The weather for Saturday evening is predicted to range from a low of 43 degrees to a high of 74 degrees. There is no prediction for rain and winds will are projected to be light and variable. Sunset will occur at 5 p.m.
For further information and/or questions regarding this upcoming twilight hike contact Kristine Mohler at 909-648-5897.