- Hardy Brown II Elected as President of the San Bernardino County Board of Education
- Looking to Become Savvy in Computers, Smart Phones, or Social Media? We Have a Class for That!
- Interactive Stage Production, Sesame Street Live! Let’s Party! Coming to Citizens Business Bank Arena
- “Cyberbullying & Social Media” Seminar for Parents and Community to be Held Jan. 26
- Longtime Yucaipa Valley Water District Board Member Henry Wochholz Passes Away
Next Up — A Twilight Hike in Yucaipa
Take a Hike Yucaipa has scheduled its next hike for this Saturday, Jan. 13 beginning at 4:30 p.m. This twilight hike will begin at Whisper Ranch Trail Head. The trails for this hike are dog friendly (leashed dogs only) but are not suitable for strollers.
The Whisper Ranch Trail Head is located at the intersection of County Line Road and Canyon View Dr. Hikers should wear comfortable walking shoes. Participants should bring water and a flashlight with fresh batteries.
The weather for Saturday evening is predicted to range from a low of 43 degrees to a high of 74 degrees. There is no prediction for rain and winds will are projected to be light and variable. Sunset will occur at 5 p.m.
For further information and/or questions regarding this upcoming twilight hike contact Kristine Mohler at 909-648-5897.