- Rep. Cook praises President Trump’s nominee Kimberly Breier for Western Hemisphere position
- Laugh a little at Crafton Hills College’s April Fool’s Improv Shows in honor of instructor battling cancer
- Seniors — Have you been scammed by this man who failed to complete home improvements?
- Yucaipa Trout Derby to be held Saturday March 31 at the Yucaipa Regional Park
- Calling all Yucaipa 6th graders – join the new One Day Environmental Science Camp
Newly formed Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival Committee seeks two general public members
Yucaipa’s City Council is seeking two city residents to serve on the newly formed Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival (YMAF) Committee. Committee members will assist in selecting the headline entertainment for the annual Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival’s main stage entertainment. The new committee’s goal is to select entertainment for the that combines a blend of genres to ensure that there is something for everyone to enjoy during the festival.
Interested individuals are invited and encouraged to submit a Citizen’s Service Application to the General Services/City Clerk Department, no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 7, at Yucaipa City Hall, 34272 Yucaipa Boulevard.
Applications are available at Yucaipa’s City Hall (address above) or on the city’s website at: http://yucaipa.org/wp-content/uploads/commissions_committees/Citizen_Service_App.pdf. For questions and additional information call Yucaipa City Hall at: 909-797-2489.