- OmniTrans provides extensive transportation options in and around Yucaipa
- Senator Morrell to cohost annual Ark of Safety Forum on emergency preparedness
- Community Calendar: July 16
- Yucaipa Animal Placement Society recognizes Monica Harris as Volunteer of the Year
- Registration now open for Yucaipa’s 2018/2019 S.T.A.R.S. Program
Newly formed Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival Committee seeks two general public members
Yucaipa’s City Council is seeking two city residents to serve on the newly formed Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival (YMAF) Committee. Committee members will assist in selecting the headline entertainment for the annual Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival’s main stage entertainment. The new committee’s goal is to select entertainment for the that combines a blend of genres to ensure that there is something for everyone to enjoy during the festival.
Interested individuals are invited and encouraged to submit a Citizen’s Service Application to the General Services/City Clerk Department, no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 7, at Yucaipa City Hall, 34272 Yucaipa Boulevard.
Applications are available at Yucaipa’s City Hall (address above) or on the city’s website at: http://yucaipa.org/wp-content/uploads/commissions_committees/Citizen_Service_App.pdf. For questions and additional information call Yucaipa City Hall at: 909-797-2489.