- FOG CLOG — A seasonal reminder – keep fats, oil and grease out of your pipes and sewers
- Final line-up of activities and music announced for this weekend’s Winterfest
- Congressman Paul Cook votes in favor of H.R.1, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Trout season stocking begins Thanksgiving weekend at Yucaipa Regional Park
- Crafton Hills College’s Public Safety and Allied Health Building receives LEED Gold Certification
Newly formed Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival Committee seeks two general public members
Yucaipa’s City Council is seeking two city residents to serve on the newly formed Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival (YMAF) Committee. Committee members will assist in selecting the headline entertainment for the annual Yucaipa Music and Arts Festival’s main stage entertainment. The new committee’s goal is to select entertainment for the that combines a blend of genres to ensure that there is something for everyone to enjoy during the festival.
Interested individuals are invited and encouraged to submit a Citizen’s Service Application to the General Services/City Clerk Department, no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 7, at Yucaipa City Hall, 34272 Yucaipa Boulevard.
Applications are available at Yucaipa’s City Hall (address above) or on the city’s website at: http://yucaipa.org/wp-content/uploads/commissions_committees/Citizen_Service_App.pdf. For questions and additional information call Yucaipa City Hall at: 909-797-2489.