- OmniTrans Offering Third Year of 1 Summer Discount Fare for Youth Ages 18 Years and Younger
- San Bernardino County’s Footsteps2Brillance Summer Reading Challenge Now Underway
- Celebrating the Tax Advantages of Homeownership
- Hurry! Yucaipa’s 2019 Summer Youth Basketball Registration Extended Until Thursday, June 14
- CERT Training Returns to Yucaipa, Sign-Up Before June 17
Multi-Chamber Mixer at Yucaipa Valley Golf Club Set for Wednesday, April 17
Mark your calendars and make your reservation now for an exhibitor’s table at the Wednesday, April 17 Multi-Chambers of Commerce Mixer. The event will be filled with food, drinks and networking opportunities.
The Chambers of Commerce representing Calimesa, Yucaipa, Beaumont and Banning and their members and guests will have the opportunity to mingle and visit exhibition tables featuring the numerous multi-chambers’ members and their businesses. Exhibit tables are available to chamber members for $25 for the evening. Chamber members interested in an exhibition table should contact their respective chamber office. The Yucaipa Chamber of commerce phone number is: 909-797-1841.
The host location, the Yucaipa Valley Golf Club, is located at: 33725 Chapman Heights Road in Yucaipa. The multi-chamber mixer will be held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.