- OmniTrans provides extensive transportation options in and around Yucaipa
- Senator Morrell to cohost annual Ark of Safety Forum on emergency preparedness
- Community Calendar: July 16
- Yucaipa Animal Placement Society recognizes Monica Harris as Volunteer of the Year
- Registration now open for Yucaipa’s 2018/2019 S.T.A.R.S. Program
Mark your calendar for Yucaipa’s next blood drive and marrow screening
The City of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club will hold their next blood drive and marrow screening on Wednesday, March 8 at City Hall in the Community Meeting Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Although walk-in donors are welcome appointments are encouraged and receive priority.
For teenagers – ages 15, 16 and 17 – who wish to donate a parental consent form must be completed by parents or legal guardians prior to donating. The Lifestream parental consent form can be found at: https://lstream.org/Files/Young%20Donor%20Consent%20Form.pdf.
Prospective donors should drink plenty of fluids prior to donating blood or marrow. All donors should also bring photo identification with them. To schedule an appointment to donate, call: 800-879-4484.