- ‘Peter Pan’ production opens this Saturday at Yucaipa Little Theatre
- Public School Educator Sean McMurray arrested for Sexual Abuse with Yucaipa Child under 14 years
- Join in the Special Activities at the SBC Museum on Earth Day Sunday April 22
- Yucaipa Youth Advisory Committee hosts Color-Me-Miles Color Run this Saturday, sign-ups available
- Senator Morrell Expresses Concern over Amended Version of Sexual Abuse Free Education (SAFE) Act
Mark your calendar for Yucaipa’s next blood drive and marrow screening
The City of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club will hold their next blood drive and marrow screening on Wednesday, March 8 at City Hall in the Community Meeting Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Although walk-in donors are welcome appointments are encouraged and receive priority.
For teenagers – ages 15, 16 and 17 – who wish to donate a parental consent form must be completed by parents or legal guardians prior to donating. The Lifestream parental consent form can be found at: https://lstream.org/Files/Young%20Donor%20Consent%20Form.pdf.
Prospective donors should drink plenty of fluids prior to donating blood or marrow. All donors should also bring photo identification with them. To schedule an appointment to donate, call: 800-879-4484.