- Bring Your Children to the Kid’s Costume Contest at City Hall on Monday, Oct. 22
- Lace Up Your Running Shoes and Join this Sunday’s YAPS’s 5K and 0.3K Run/Walk Fundraiser
- Get Ready for the Great California ShakeOut Earthquake Drill scheduled for today
- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
Mark your calendar for Yucaipa’s next blood drive and marrow screening
The City of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club will hold their next blood drive and marrow screening on Wednesday, March 8 at City Hall in the Community Meeting Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Although walk-in donors are welcome appointments are encouraged and receive priority.
For teenagers – ages 15, 16 and 17 – who wish to donate a parental consent form must be completed by parents or legal guardians prior to donating. The Lifestream parental consent form can be found at: https://lstream.org/Files/Young%20Donor%20Consent%20Form.pdf.
Prospective donors should drink plenty of fluids prior to donating blood or marrow. All donors should also bring photo identification with them. To schedule an appointment to donate, call: 800-879-4484.