- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
Mark your calendar for Yucaipa’s next blood drive and marrow screening
The City of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club will hold their next blood drive and marrow screening on Wednesday, March 8 at City Hall in the Community Meeting Room from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Although walk-in donors are welcome appointments are encouraged and receive priority.
For teenagers – ages 15, 16 and 17 – who wish to donate a parental consent form must be completed by parents or legal guardians prior to donating. The Lifestream parental consent form can be found at: https://lstream.org/Files/Young%20Donor%20Consent%20Form.pdf.
Prospective donors should drink plenty of fluids prior to donating blood or marrow. All donors should also bring photo identification with them. To schedule an appointment to donate, call: 800-879-4484.