- CDFW Offers Tips for Steering Clear of Rattlesnakes as the Weather Warms Up
- Yucaipa to get new 10 Freeway interchange at Wildwood Canyon Road
- Places of Worship Allowed to Resume Services with No More Than 100 People
- Crafton Hills Multimedia Students Participate in Logo Design Contest
- CDC Issues Guidelines for Reopening Schools
Make Plans to Attend the Yucaipa Chamber’s Annual Installation and Community Awards Banquet
The Yucaipa Chamber of Commerce will hold its Annual Installation of Officers and Community Awards Banquet on Friday, Jan. 10 at the Yucaipa Community Center.
The event will begin with a cocktail hour from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. followed by dinner and the planned program at 6:30 p.m.
In addition to the installation of the chamber’s new officers the evening will be highlighted by the honoring of six award categories: Citizen of the Year, Peace Officer of the Year, C.O.P. of the Year, Firefighter of the Year, Chamber Business of the Year and the Ambassador of the Year.
The evening’s festivities will cost $50 per person or $90 per couple; evening attire is requested.
The Yucaipa Community Center is located at: 34900 Oak Glen Road in Yucaipa. For questions or need additional information, call the Chamber at: 909-790-1841.