- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
Looking to Be A Successful Entrepreneur? Join the Free 10-Week Course at CSUSB
As part of the statewide CASCADE (California Advanced Supply Chain Analysis and Diversification Effort) program, California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) is offering a free 10-week Entrepreneurial Professional Course. The course is being offered by the Entrepreneurship Program, part of the Jack H. Brown College of Business & Public Administration, and is administered in coordination with the Inland Empire Center for Entrepreneurship (IECE) and the California Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (Go-BIZ).
The Entrepreneurial Professional Course takes attendees from idea to business launch with information on a variety of entrepreneurial and business topics. Learn to think and act like an owner while gaining essential business knowledge and the basics of business ownership. The course will take you from business concept through the necessary steps of feasibility analysis, startup models, competition, marketing, start-up funding and how to legally protect your product. Throughout the course, you will learn the importance of entrepreneurial planning, strategy and pitching your ideas.
Whether you are looking to launch your own business or perhaps champion new initiatives in an existing company — as an “intrapreneur” — Entrepreneurial Professional course will aid you I your efforts. The course runs every Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. from January 10 through March 14 at the San Bernardino Community College District – Professional Development Center (PDC) at 114 South Del Rosa Drive in San Bernardino.
To register for this unique course, go to: https://entre.csusb.edu/content/professional-entre.