- Legislation by Sen. Morrell Providing Financial Relief to Disabled Veterans Passed by State Senate
- San Bernardino County Museum Opens New Exhibit — Pulp Culture: A Juicy Tale in the Orange Empire
- City of Yucaipa Joins Calimesa in Celebrating Memorial Day at Desert Lawn Funeral Home
- City Now Accepting Community Activity Grant Applications for 2019/20 Grant Cycle
- Audition Dates for Yucaipa Little Theatre’s Musical “Annie” Set for May 28 and 29
Learn About Pool and Swimming Safety at Yucaipa’s Safe Swim Saturday
Warmer days are ahead and that means the opportunities for swimming and water sports will be the thing to do. The city of Yucaipa is offering a one-day Safe Swim Saturday to help you and your family learn about pool and swimming safety. Even experienced swimmers can use a refresher on pool and swimming safety!
The city’s 7th Street Pool will be open on Saturday, May 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Safe Swim Saturday and will be offering free swim lessons and demonstrations as well as products and services from various vendors. There will also be an opportunity to sign-up for summer swim lessons. It’s never too late to learn to swim (calling all adults and seniors…) and it’s never to early to begin teaching even the youngest of kids about water safety and how to swim.
The city’s 7th Street Pool is located at 12385 7th Street in Yucaipa. For more information on Safe Swim Saturday call: 909-797-2489 ext. 557. Be smart and safe when swimming this summer.