- Animal Care and Control Announces New Fee Schedule
- San Bernardino County Mandated to Close Certain Indoor Business Operations
- Senate Republicans Request Columbus Statue Remain at State Capitol
- How to Celebrate 4th of July Safely During Coronavirus
- Crafton Hills Respiratory Care Program Receives CoARC Award
January KEY Seminars Help Seniors Kick Off 2020 With Valuable Information
KEY (Knowledge & Education for Yucaipa Seniors) Seminars offered by the city of Yucaipa are a great way to gather valuable information about topics most important to today’s seniors.
Families are also encouraged to attend because more often family members or trusted friends/dependable services are assisting seniors with a myriad of things, large and small.
Yucaipa’s KEY Seminars are an opportunity for continual learning both for important matters and for senior appropriate recreation and enjoyment. Here’s a look at what coming in January for the Yucaipa KEY Seminars:
- 7 Healthy Eating on a Budget presented by Vaneisa Layton-Lowe, One Source Insurance
- 14 The Complete Resource Guide for Baby Boomers presented by Darlene Merkler
- 21 Rehabilitation Resources presented by Deborah Walls of Ballard Rehabilitation Hospital
- 28 Know Your Medications presented by Salan Thong of Yucaipa Care Pharmacy
All KEY Seminars are held on Tuesdays beginning at 12 p.m. at the Scherer Community at 12202 First St. in Yucaipa. For questions or additional information call: 909-797-1177.