- Generation GO! Project Underway as High School Seniors Begin County-Planned Internships
- Community Calendar: February 18
- Rep. Paul Cook Issues Statement on Averting Another Partial Government Shutdown
- Yucaipa City Council to Consider Ordinance for Collecting Single-Family Waste and Recycling Fees
- Yucaipa Kindness Month Continues for the Entire Month of February
How About Some Christmas Shopping at the Uptown Vintage Christmas Market on Saturday?
If vintage Christmas shopping excites you or helps you to buy that perfect gift for someone on your Christmas list then you won’t want to miss the Uptown Vintage Christmas Market this Saturday, Dec. 1 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. This special event will be held in Historic Uptown Yucaipa at the corner of Yucaipa Blvd. and California Street.
The Yucaipa Vintage Christmas Market will feature vintage and vintage-inspired vendors, unique picks, food, music, antiques and vintage shops as well as a wonderful book store and a delightful new coffee shop. This may be an opportunity to find a special gift for an elderly aunt, your next door neighbor or your child’s teacher (who probably already has too many “Special Teacher” ornaments!)
For additional information on Saturday’s vintage market follow them: @uptownvintagemarket_yucaipa – Instagram. For last-minute vendor information go to: email@example.com.