- Find your Inner Rhythm and Dance
- Sherlock Holmes and the Singing Specter of Blagcross Castle at Riley’s Farm
- Open Enrollment for selection of rotation of tow service providers opens March 1
- Rep. Cook praises Peru’s rescinding Venezuela’s invitation to Summit of the Americas
- Partnership allows students to earn Univ. of La Verne degrees at CHC
Help those in need – donate blood today at City Hall
The city of Yucaipa and the Yucaipa Rotary Club are teaming up again to host a blood drive and bone marrow screening today to assist those in need of blood transfusions, blood platelets or bone marrow. Blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants can be life-saving actions made possible by anonymous donors – like you!
The blood drive and bone marrow screening will be held in the Community Meeting Room at Yucaipa City Hall at 34272 Yucaipa Blvd. Hours for the drive will be 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Appointments are scheduled every 15 minutes and multiple appointments are often available in various time slots to donors’ convenience.
Donors can be as young as 15 years of age but all prospective teen donors, ages 15-17, must have a parental consent form signed by a parent or guardian with them at the time of donating. The LifeStream parental consent form can be found at: https://lstream.org/Files/Young%20Donor%20Consent%20Form.pdf.