- Get Ready for the Great California ShakeOut Earthquake Drill scheduled for today
- San Bernardino Comm. College Dist. Receives Employment Training Contract to Upskill 3,200 Workers
- Prepare for this Year’s Flu Season — Get Your Flu Shot for Free!
- Community Calendar: October 15
- Tip-A-Hero and Help Support Yucaipa’s Annual Make A Difference Day
Get low-cost vaccinations for your pets at YAPS upcoming Dog and Cat Vaccine Clinic
Low-cost vaccinations will be available to Yucaipa residents for their dogs and cats at a Dog and Cat Vaccine Clinic on Saturday, Feb. 10 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The event is hosted by the Yucaipa Animal Placement Society (YAPS) and will be held at their facility at 11937 13th St. in Yucaipa.
Although no appointment is needed to participate in the clinic, pet owners must be at least 18 years of age and proof of identification is required. In addition to receiving any needed vaccinations for your pets, Yucaipa residents can also purchase dog licenses at the Feb. 10 event.
Cost for vaccinations, per pet, are as follows:
- Distemper (4 in 1) $10.00
- Bordatella $10.00
- Feline FVRCP $10.00
- Microchip $20.00
Additionally, rabies shots are also available for $10.00. However, if you want to receive a three-year rabies vaccination, please bring your pet’s license renewal notice or prior Rabies Certification to receive the multi-year vaccine. Only cash or credit cards will be accepted for services during this event.
All dogs in attendance must be on a leash. All participating cats must be in a carrier. As a safety precaution it is important to notify the veterinarian at the vaccination clinic, prior to vaccinating, if your pet has ever had a reaction to a vaccine or if your pet has recently shown any signs of illness or could possibly be pregnant.