- Generation GO! Project Underway as High School Seniors Begin County-Planned Internships
- Community Calendar: February 18
- Rep. Paul Cook Issues Statement on Averting Another Partial Government Shutdown
- Yucaipa City Council to Consider Ordinance for Collecting Single-Family Waste and Recycling Fees
- Yucaipa Kindness Month Continues for the Entire Month of February
Free Hands-Only CPR Training at Crafton Hills College Next Thursday
Crafton Hills College (CHC) is offering free Hands-Only CPR training next Thursday, Sept. 27 from 10 a.m. to 2:0 p.m. The Hands-Only CPR can help save the lives of people who experience sudden cardiac arrest and is a valuable stop-gap measure that can be performed by trained members of the public until first-responders can get to the scene.
The Hands-Only CPR Mobile Tour is making a five-week long tour through five states and CHC is one of their stops. The tour is supported by Anthem Bleu Cross Foundation and the CareMore Foundation.
This free training, set to music, will teach the two easy steps of Hands-Only CPR – calling 911 9 or having someone else make the emergency call) and then beginning the Hands-Only CPR you have been taught.
The CHC Hands-Only CPR training will feature giveaways such as free t-shirts and other prizes. The training will be held in the CHC Quad next to parking lot D. Crafton Hills College is located at 11711 Sand Canyon Road in Yucaipa and the college can be reached at: 909 794-2161.
For additional information on Hands-Only CPR go to: http://yucaipadailynews.com/community/san-bernardino-county-firefighters-offering-free-training-for-groups-on-hands-only-cpr/.